Monday, February 14, 2011

Chippycake!

I know that I usually don't say alot with my pictures, but I really wanted you to get the feel of what it was like while I was taking this picture.



Some where in Colorado. We were just driving down the road and I thought to myself, "Self, this would make a beautiful picture!" So I promptly pulled over, took off walking leaving the kids in the car and spent a good 15 minutes taking pictures while the kids were yelling at me from down the road not to become like the chippycake road kill we had seen earlier! :)~

2 comments:

rivercat said...

in all seriousness, tht is a really good picture. Your instincts to stop there were right.

Jen said...

Thank you! It was a great trip full of lots of little stops, either because I saw something I wanted to photograph or the kids saw something they wanted to get a closer look at. To me, stopping where it's not schedualed is the best way to catch life! :)